Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Impending Embarkation

Tomorrow morning, I will taking a train away from Broken Hill. Thus will begin my journey across much of the country over the next six months. To say I am a little nervous is a bit of an understatement. This is a huge leap for me and I hope it all goes well (I know it will).

For the second time in a few months, I'm leaving an established home to do something different. First, I separated myself from my friends and family to come to Australia. Now I am further separating myself from my Aussie friends and family to explore and grow. There will always be a home to return when things get tough. Plus, nobody is more than a phone call away. I glad I have a safety net. Just the idea of it makes me more likely to be successful.

I am also extremely excited! In the next few months, I will be seeing more of the country than many Australians never get a chance to see in their whole life. This is a beautiful and vast nation with so much to see and do. I standing at the front of a once in a lifetime experience. I'm not one for horoscopes, but last week, my daily horoscope said that I should travel in the next eight weeks. Then, my 2009 horoscope said that this is a great year for traveling! Coincidence? Of course not, because I made that link in my head. I was just interpreting these things to tell me what I want to hear. I love horoscopes and their vagueness. Either way, they did say to travel.

My posting will become sporadic from here on out. I'll put something up when I get a chance, but it may not be regularly. You'll see nothing for week, then bam, five posts will magically be there. I will be keep a journal on my travels, so I'll be preserving my thoughts, stories, emotions, etc while on my solo travels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Aaron!!

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!